Monday, July 13, 2009

Dinnertime!!

The ONE reason I was successful in losing weight is this website. It allows you to track your food and exercise as well as provides menu plans with calorie information for virtually all foods! You can also connect with other people trying to lose weight which is an awesome motivational tool when you're feeling down. The best thing about this website... ITS FREE! The second best thing about this website... they have a completely user oriented recipe website with all healthy recipes! You can find that here.
Week 1
Day 1 Dinner:
Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes (compliments of sparkrecipes.com)
You can find a listing for the full recipe here.

I've made this before and it really is amazing. It's so light and quick. I don't like stringy pasta so I normally use whole wheat rotini pasta, I add mushrooms and lots of spinach! I also scale down the size as I am only cooking for two.

Nutritional Info
  • Makes 6 Servings
  • Calories: 268.5
  • Total Fat: 10.2 g
  • Cholesterol: 24.5 mg
  • Sodium: 656.0 mg
  • Total Carbs: 35.4 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
  • Protein: 10.9 g
Enjoy! And like I said last post, next week I'll post my pics!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment